Theseus´ Destiny

by Peter aka Baphomet

Hey guys,

last weekend the Massive Voodoo Crew has been to the Duke of Bavaria Show in Ingolstadt. It was an awesome event and we were happy to meet many of our friends there. Soon you´ll get a review about it. Stay tuned!

This year I pushed myself through a big project. Born out of a stupid idea, it developed into one of my biggest task in miniature painting so far. During the last six weeks I was working like a madman, but finally "Theseus´ Destiny" was finished.


As some of you might know I love ancient mythology and especially the tale of Theseus and the Minotaur. During a nice weekend with a lot of friends, just some weeks before the Duke, I realized that I had to start with a new project. As I love Allan Carrasco´s version of the Minotaur he had sculpted for Figone it was some kind of a "quick shot" to choose him. Thomas had the nice idea to use two different scenes in different scales to tell the story. So, after some brainstorming and with the support of Manuel who made the plinth, I was ready to begin :)

I will write an extra step by step for "Theseus´ Destiny". But it will take some time, as there are so many pictures I have to check.

Here the final pictures:













Please feel free to vote HERE and comment :)

Regards,
Peter

Comments:

There are 9 Kommentare for Theseus´ Destiny

Post a Comment